Kalaripayattu Stage Show
Kalaripayattu is a traditional Indian martial arts form that combines elements of fight and weaponry. The use of natural, flowing body movements along with specific stances, kicks, and sequences is used to combat opponents. Our team, which consists of dedicated artists, offers “Martial art show” Kalaripayattu-based performances that combine elements of bare hand combat and weaponry for entertainment purposes, which makes for scintillating viewing.
So far Kalari Kendram has participated and performed at several events of national and international significance. Some of them are listed below:
- Represented India at World Martial Arts Festival held on 31st March 2016 in Purwakarta, Indonesia
- Participated in India-Japan Sports Exchange Program held on 16th December 2017 in New Delhi, India
- Presentation -cum- workshop @ Indian cultural center in South Korea held on 1st of August 2016
- Participated in Aswan International Festival for Arts and Culture 2017 during 14th to 25th February 2017 in Egypt
- Associated with ‘Yoga Parva’ celebrating the 4th International Day of Yoga from 21-24 June 2018 in New Delhi, India
We are open to performing at cultural events, corporate events and private parties, and at martial arts festivals.
Four Reasons why you should consider Kalari Kendram for your next event:
- Traditional practitioners bring an authentic taste of Kalaripayattu to your event
- Ancient martial art form combines bared hand combat techniques and use of weaponry
- Unique in its appeal and well suited for cultural festivals, corporate events, private parties and for martial arts festivals
- Based in Delhi NCR and available to perform at events worldwide